Dandruff is a common hair problem, which afflicts many people. Find out how to get rid of dandruff.
How To Get Rid of Dandruff
In the present times, dandruff has become a common
hair problem, which bothers many people. Characterized as excessive
shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp, it can either be chronic in
nature or caused by certain specific triggers. One of the most common
triggers of dandruff is frequent exposure to extreme heat and cold,
apart from chronic constipation, stress, fatigue, pollution and
excessive use of hair styling products. The unusually large amount of
flaking - one of the main symptoms of dandruff, might be accompanied by
redness and irritation as well. If you are also suffering from dandruff
and want to explore ways to get rid of it, the following lines will come
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff
- Tea tree oil, with anti-fungal properties, serves as one of the
best cures for dandruff. Mix a few drops of the oil to your hair oil
and massage your scalp with the same, once every week.
- Dilute Cider vinegar, by adding one part of the vinegar to three
parts of water. After shampooing your hair and rinsing off the
lather well, use this solution for the final rinse.
- Massage your scalp with 4-5 tbsp of warm wheat germ oil. Now,
wrap a warm towel around your head and keep it on for 30 minutes.
Thereafter, rinse your hair thoroughly with water.
- Get fresh Aloe Vera gel and apply it all over your scalp. After
letting it sit for half an hour, wash your hair well.
- Heat coconut oil slightly and massage your scalp with the same.
Let the oil remain on the scalp overnight and wash your hair in the
morning. Do this at least three times in a week.
- In a cup of water, put 1 tsp fenugreek seeds and let them soak
overnight. In the morning, drain the water and grind the seeds to a
fine paste. Now, apply it all over the scalp, let it sit for 30
minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Mix 10 grams black pepper powder, juice of 1 fresh lime and ¼
cup milk and rub into your scalp. After letting it sit for an hour,
rinse off with water.
- Take a mug of water and in it, add 1 tsp lime juice. Use this
solution as the final rinse, after washing your hair with shampoo.
- Massage your scalp with olive oil and let it remain overnight.
Wash your hair in the morning.
- In half a cup of coconut oil, add a few drops of rosemary oil.
Massage your scalp with the oil and leave it overnight. In the
morning, use warm water, to which lemon juice has been added, to
rinse your hair.
- Mix equal amount of lime juice and amla juice. Apply the solution
to your scalp and let it sit overnight. Wash hair in the morning.
- Take ½ cup of curd (yoghurt) and beat it well. Now, apply
the curd all over your scalp, massaging gently. Keep on for half an
hour and then rinse off with warm water.
Comment On This Article