Check out hair care tips for curly hair, wavy hair, straight hair.
Hair Care For Different Hair Types
Hair comprises of one of those features that can make
or mar the personality of a person. The type of your hair, as well as
the way you style it, can go a long way in adding to your looks. All the
people in this world are not gifted with the same type of hair. While
some people take pride on their curly locks, others are simply in love
with their straight hair. Then, there are some who have wavy hair, which
is neither curly, nor straight. Whatever be the type of your hair, you
need to take proper care of it, lest it gets damaged and loses its
beauty. In the following lines, we have provided hair care tips for
three different hair types - curly, wavy and straight.
Hair Care for Curly Hair
- Avoid using hair dryer as much as possible, since curly hair
tends to be very fragile. Let your hair air-dry as much as possible.
- Never ever brush your curls, if you do not want to end up having
frizzy hair. Rather, sort out the tangles with the help of your
- Never ever wash your curly hair on a daily basis. It would rob it
of the natural oils and contribute to the frizz.
- Stay away from hair care products, like grease, mousses and gels,
as much as you can.
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil, jojoba oil or Aloe Vera
juice 1-2 times in a week.
- Since curly hair is prone to dryness, you should make sure to use
a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner regularly.
Hair Care for Wavy Hair
- Get your hair trimmed once every six to eight weeks. This will
prevent split ends to quite an extent.
- Rather than letting your wavy hair air-dry, towel-dry it as much
- After washing your wavy hair, never ever bunch it on top of your
head. It will create unnecessary knots and frizz.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your wavy hair. However,
do not tug at knots, as it leads to breakage.
- For wavy hair, it is advisable to make use of shine-enhancing
shampoo and conditioner.
- Indulge in detoxification of your hair about once a month.
Hair Care for Straight Hair
- Wash your hair either on a daily basis or at least on alternate
- Avoid using curling iron on your hair and even if you use it,
make sure to keep the heat setting on low.
- Never brush your hair when it is still wet. If you need to
detangle it, make use of your fingers for the purpose.
- Do not rub your wet hair with a towel. Rather, use it to squeeze
out water from the hair, gently.
- After applying conditioner on your hair, and before rinsing it
out, comb your hair, using a wide-toothed comb.
- Do not touch or play with your hair every now and then. Rather,
avoid touching your hair as much as possible.
Comment On This Article