Read tips on how to make your hair shiny.
How To Make Your Hair Shiny
Your hair is an important part of your appearance. If
your hair does not look good, your entire appearance can be ruined. All
of us would like to have beautiful, silky, shiny hair. But like a number
of other beauty secrets many of us do not know how to make our hair
shiny. Different hair textures need different ingredients to make it
shiny. Healthy, shiny hair enhances the beauty of a person.
- Fine Hair : for fine hair look for a shampoo with wheat
proteins and polymers. These ingredients coat the hair shaft making
it look thicker. Use spray volumizers. These are light enough and
will deposit a light mist of shine in the form of droplets without
wilting your hair.
- Normal Hair : for normal hair use a shampoo that has silk
amino acids, this softens and repairs hair structure. Lecithin
restores hair texture. To add shine you can use gels and creams.
First apply the product on your palm, rub your hands together and
pat gently on to your hair.
- Thick and Coarse Hair: Use pomades they will not only
make your hair shiny but will moisturize your hair as well.
Tips For Shiny Hair
- Use heat-activated shampoo
- Deep condition at least weekly
- Dont use a lot of styling products as they can dull the
hair by coating it.
- Use Strawberry hair mask: mash eight strawberries with
one-tablespoon mayonnaise. Massage this into washed but damp hair.
Cover it with a shower cap and then a warm towel. Wash out with a
shampoo and then condition. This mask will give your hair a rich
- Increase the shine in your hair by giving your hair a cool blast
of air to seal the cuticle after it is completely dry. If the
cuticles are ragged then your hair will not shine.
- For blonde hair use a few tablespoons of lemon juice to your
rinse water. This will make your hair shiny.
- For brown and red hair add a few tablespoons of apple cider
vinegar to your rinse water.
- For shiny hair you can also mix one teaspoon of honey into 4 cups
of warm water. After shampooing, pour the mixture through your hair,
but do not rinse. Dry as normal.
Comment On This Article