Every bride deserves to look her best on the wedding day. Check out bridal makeup tips to get that perfect look.
Bridal Makeup Tips
Every bride deserves to be the very special lady of the day and look
her best. The hairdo, the makeup, the bridal trousseau and how the bride
conducts herself is the focus of everybody's attention on this day and
you will certainly feel much more comfortable, if you have already done
the dress rehearsal first. Here are some useful tips for the bride:
- To cover the reddish skin, use sheer color corrector and apply
tinted moisturizer of yellowish green or olive green shade to
- Pink color blush is not for the wedding day, generally speaking.
Try bronzer under cheekbones instead.
- Bright lip colors may be warm such as orange-red, orange-gold,
copper and warm beiges, creams and caramels or cool such as fuchsia,
magenta, blue-reds, shades of lilac and pink and make lips look
plusher and fuller.
- Deep warm lip colors such as yellowish and orangish browns;
mahogany, deep warm reds and chocolate and deep cool shades such as
cool brown, taupe, deep purple, plum and blue-toned burgundy
underplay too much thickness of lips.
- The subtle look can be achieved by using the air-brush a lot and
sticking to light shades such as cream, gold, lime green and brown
for warm skin undertones and lilac, plums and soft pink for cool
- Neutrals are the safest choice to make you seem a bride endowed
with natural beauty.
- Be sure to coordinate you overall look: all the colors should
have either warm or cool tone while your hair, make-up, jewelry and
gown should correspond to the carefully chosen theme.
- Hairstyle is usually chosen, after completing the makeup to suit
the looks of the bride.
- If you are not used to wearing heavy makeup, keep your hands away
from blue and green eye shadows.
- For olive and dusky skinned ladies, maroons and brown lip colors
are the safest bet as well as the golden tones.
- Hairstyles are often adorned with pearls, rhinestones, flower
buds, golden lace, satin ribbons, jeweled hair bands and tiaras
among other hair ornaments and may range from the simplest French
braid or bud to complex and elaborate hairdos.
- Bridal makeup includes all the attention to the minutest of
details. Don't overlook them for the finished look.
- A timeless makeup look will keep your wedding snaps fresher
forever, so try not to give in to the fads of the day.
- Cream foundation with a high pigment level is recommended.
- Don't forget to cover your neck, chest, area behind your ears
with foundation and makeup too.
- Morning weddings need natural look makeup while evening weddings
need more formally adorned brides with darker makeup shades.
- Lighting also determines your makeup. A well-lit area uses
lighter colors while deeper tones are good for darker areas.
Fluorescent lighting will add a greenish tinge to everything so
avoid green shades.
- Try not to be too dramatic but there is a secret seldom revealed:
red lipstick makes teeth appear whiter!
Comment On This Article