Makeup is an art and to look beautiful, you need to understand your facial features. Check out how to do makeup.
How To Do Makeup
Makeup is an art and an artist must know what he/she wants in the end.
You may choose for naturally beautiful look, bold and exotic nightclub
look or a high-profile dinner party look, depending on the occasion and
place, where you are heading. To look beautiful, you need to understand
your face, your best facial features, which can be your eyes, lips,
cheeks and/or eyebrows and what suits you the most. Coordinate your
colors beforehand and remember, bolder colors are for exotic looks only
and can play havoc on your face, if not used expertly. The basic list of
products that any makeup-conscious lady needs, includes:
- Eye Shadow,
- Eyebrow Color,
- Face powder,
- Lip brush,
- Lip liner,
- Mascara, and
We will define the steps for daily or simple makeup
here. For details, you can refer to our article for that particular
- Moisturize your face, especially people with dry skin.
- Apply foundation that matches your natural skin tone for a smooth
- Apply powder for that flawless look to your face and matte down
any shiny areas on your face. Gently tap the powder pad on the back
of your hand before applying it on the face to shake off any excess
- Blush adds color and freshens up your face instantly. See
'Applying Blush' for more details.
- Pluck your eyebrows, apply eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara and
do eye makeup very very carefully. If you are not confident, leave
this part out completely.
- Classic, tried and tested natural/neutral color combinations are
best for eyes, unless you are quite an expert.
- Define the lips using the lip liner and fill up the lip color
using the brush.
- You may use lip-gloss too for a sexier look.
- A tinge of shine powder can instantly transform you for that
It is always good to be aware of the latest trends
and fashions in makeup and being innovative and creative to have a
distinctive style of your own helps too.