Cleansing, toning and moisturizing is essential for fresh and glowing skin. Check out tips for cleansing, toning and moisturizing face.
One's beauty is incomplete without a fresh and
glowing skin. However, not everybody is blessed with a naturally good
skin. As skin is one of the most delicate parts of our body, even those
who are blessed with a good and charming skin need to take care of it
properly. Those who are not blessed with that natural charm and appeal
need to work hard on their skin to make it shiny, smooth and beautiful.
Different people have different textures of skin like oily, dry and
normal. However, some of the people have extremely sensitive skin which
needs extra special care. The basic ways to take care of any kind of
skin is cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
Why does skin require cleansing, toning & moisturizing?
Moving around in dust, smoke and traffic makes skin dull, dry and dead.
Regular exposure to all these things makes skin faint and pale.
Gradually, it starts taking toll on the skin and permanently damages its
texture. If you do not want your skin to lose its charm before time, the
only remedy to it is constant caring. The easiest and effective way to
care for your skin is regular cleansing, toning & moisturizing.
Benefits: Cleansing is the most effective way of removing dust, dirt and
dead layer from your skin. It is also meant for cleaning the previously
applied make up. Cleansing helps in removing the extra element on the
skin to make its pore open and breathing. Regular cleaning makes your
face fresh and clean.
- Wash your hands with soap properly do remove dust and bacteria.
- Use a good quality face wash with water in order to remove dust
stick to your face. Remember, a face wash can help you get rid of
the dust but it is not simply enough to remove all the impurities
from your face.
- Once you have done cleansing, you can go for light scrubbing.
This will help you get rid of black heads a dead skin.
- Now pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Dip cotton in fresh milk or artificially available cleanser
(whatever available) and properly apply it all over your face.
Remove it with dry cotton after few minutes. Wash the face with
Benefits: Toning helps in removing any residual dirt or cleanser
on the face. It also helps in restoring the natural pH level of the
skin, making it ready for being hydrated.
- Toners with glycolic or alpha hydroxy acid are best for toning
for almost all kinds of skin.
- Natural toning is also a nice way to take care of your skin. For
normal and dry skin use a combination of fresh cucumber juice with
yoghurt as an astringent.
- You can use the combination of egg white with honey mixed with
few drops of lemon juice as a toner for oily skin.
- Apply toner with cotton all over your face except the eyes and
lips. Wipe the toner in upward and outward direction.
Benefits: It helps in restoring the natural moisture to your
face and making it more soft, supple and glowing.
- After you are done with your cleansing and toning, you must
moisturize your face in order to regain the moisture lost.
- Clean your hands before you apply moisturizer to your face.
- Deeply apply the moisturizer on your face in a circular with
upward strokes motion.
- Do not over use moisturizer as it will clog your pores and give
way to black heads and pimples.
Comment On This Article