Check out these quick makeup tips and tricksn to look your best even when you are in hurry.
Quick Makeup Tips
Doing your own makeup is always challenging and it
becomes all the more hard when you do not have enough time at your
disposal. If you are in hurry and have limited time to spend in front of
the mirror, do not start worrying. We can tell you that getting the
perfect made-up look in a few minutes is not a difficult job. In fact,
by being a little systematic and organized, a woman can do her makeup in
as short a time period as five minutes. In case you need any help, the
quick makeup tips given here will come handy. Follow these tips and see
yourself changing from a simple girl to a 'diva', in just a few minutes.
How To Apply Makeup In Five Minutes
- After taking a bath, apply some moisturizer on your face. Leave
it on your face for sometime; say a minute or two, so that your skin
gets enough time to absorb the moisture.
- In the meantime, get your entire makeup ready, so that you do not
end up wasting time looking for different cosmetics. In other words,
you need to prepare your foundation, sponge/ foundation brush, eye
shadow, eyeliner, mascara, sharpened brow pencil, lipstick, lip
brush, loose powder, powder blushes and blush-on brush.
- Now, apply the foundation on your face and blend it with the help
of a sponge or a foundation brush.
- Next, you will have to apply your favorite eye shadow, followed
by eyeliner, which will help define your eyes. Concentrate on the
shape of your eyes while using the liner, since you only have
limited time in hand and do not want to use it in correcting wrong
- Apply mascara on the tips of your eyelashes. At this point, if it
is needed, you can apply a few small strokes of brow pencil, to
enhance the color or shape of your eyebrows.
- Apply a nice shade of lipstick on your lips. Instead of directly
applying the lipstick onto your lips, use a lip brush to spread the
color evenly over them in less time.
- Put some blush-on on your cheeks, with the help of a brush.
Thereafter, gently apply some loose powder on your nose and the
t-zone. This will prevent the area from becoming oily.
- Finally, go for a quick final check in the mirror to see whether
you need to make a few corrections or not. If not, you are ready to
dazzle in front of the world!
Comment On This Article