Get the perfect party makeup by following these simple tips and tricks.
Party Makeup Ideas
Everybody in this world wants to look beautiful. This
desire becomes more prominent especially if there is some special
occasion or party. Researches say that a nice make up boosts up the
confidence of a person in the social arena. So, not only on physical
level, the art of make up has it charm on psychological level also.
Apart from this, who does not love being the center of attention in a
party? In case you are scheduled to attend some party recently, go
through this article to discover some handy tips on part makeup.
How is Party Makeup different from Regular Makeup?
Party Makeup is very different from the makeup we apply on a regular
basis. As most of the parties are scheduled on evening or night time,
the party make up is obviously more glittery and shining than the
regular make up. It is also comparatively darker and dazzling than the
regular makeup. Apart from the clean, clear and attractive look, the
party makeup aspires to provide a poised and jaw drop gorgeous look.
Before you choose a Party Makeup
It is very important for you to keep certain points in mind before you
go for a party make up.
- Go for a makeup that suits the mood of the party.
- Choose the makeup complementing your skin tone.
- Try to look gorgeous without experimenting much with your comfort
- Go with a makeup that suits your persona.
- If you are planning to do something new, go for a trial first to
avoid any haphazard at the last moment.
- Try doing something different from what is in extreme fashion to
avoid being a commoner.
- Feel confident of whatever you get done with yourself and carry
Tips for Party Makeup
- Go for proper cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing
before anything else.
- Apply ice all over your face.
- Now thoroughly apply concealer in order to hide the scars and
imperfections on your face.
- You should then apply light base and foundation on your face and
neck to make your skin smooth and even. This also helps to avoid
sweating which can spoil your makeup.
- You should now apply a highlighted oil-free moisturizer mixed
with shining products such as shimmer dust to provide extra shine to
your face. Remember to set loose powder by even brushing on the face
- You can experiment with eye makeup according to party wear you
are planning to wear. However, Smokey eyes are always a good option
for a sexy and sensual look in parties.
- Choose your lipstick in accordance with your dress. However go
for darker shades if it is a night party.
- Golden, bronze and silver liners add to your freshness and
glamour. So prefer using them.
- In case the party is a little formal or a day time party, go for
a little lighter make up and less shimmering dresses.