Look great during summer season by following these simple summer makeup tips.
Summer Makeup Tips
Summer is the time to give your body the healthy tan and protect it
from the horrors of sunburn, baked and dry lips and even sun-scorched
skin cancer! There are some makeup disasters that can happen in summer
sun and a relaxing beach noon that we do not pay adequate attention too.
Here we are going to discuss them along with some other tips to keep you
pretty like sunshine:
- Avoid lip liner.
- Colors such as golden-green or mango green for eyes can be used
along with black or brown mascara.
- Dewy face with the lightest veil of translucent powder is the
right summer look.
- Dry hair frizz a lot as humidity increases and make curly hair
unmanageable. Rich deep conditioning of your hair will help to tame
your hair and don't forget to protect them from sun, sand and wind
by wearing a trendy summer hat or a baseball cap. Wax and
texturizers also help to tame frizzy hair.
- Gold shimmer under brows or across cheekbones can be a luxury you
- In case, you haven't taken the precaution already and the damage
is already done, use a foundation with the shade of your tanned skin
to cover the area under your eyes and blend it well with the rest of
the face. Then use nude or light brown eye shadow to give them a
- Light shade of bronzer on cheekbones and chin gives you a
- Sprinkle your feet with foot powder before wearing sandals to
avoid any blisters. If you still feel shoe-on-skin rubbing, protect
the sensitive area with a bandage before the blister forms. To get
rid of the blister, take a clean needle and sanitize it with
alcohol. Pop the blister and use cotton to clean any fluid that
comes out of it. Apply an antibiotic ointment without trying to
scrape off the skin and then cover the area with a bandage.
- Sunglasses protect your eyes but do not stop the sun from tanning
the rest of your face, resulting in eyes with paler skin around it
than the rest of the face. To avoid this, generously rub sunscreen
with SPF 30 with a broad spectrum over your entire face and body
every two hours.
- The only thing you can do to get rid of this yellowish tint is to
scrape the surface of your nail with the help of the finest-grain
side of the block file and use the clear UV-resistant topcoat for
protection and shine.
- The sheer pastel, beige and pink nail polish acquires a yellowish
tint after being exposed to sun for two days or more. To avoid this,
use a clear nail gloss with inbuilt UV protection topcoat and do not
forget to rub sunscreen on nails too after every two hours, just
like the rest of your body.
- Use eyeliner pencil of slate gray, warm chocolate or navy shades
with a light hand.
- Use gel on your hair and use only the fresh razor with triple
blades to shave bikini line to avoid any unsightly rashes. You can
use 1% hydrocortisone cream to any rash to cure it and hide any
redness in the area by using tinted facial moisturizer.
- Warm blond and naturally medium brown hair with highlights may
acquire coppery shades in sun due to oxidation. Thus, always wear a
hat or scarf while venturing outdoors. Hair color gloss can help you
to achieve the shine again.
- Warm, sunny, bright blush can be used.
- Wear only natural nude shades as lip colors while going out to
the beach. If you cannot resist the temptation of using liquid
lipstick while on the honeymoon in a tropical island, keep it inside
the cooler for your soda or carry it in a pot or tube with a wand.
If your bullet is going soft, try to cool it a little by placing it
in a fridge or near an air conditioner.
Comment On This Article