Read tips to take care of your hands and how to keep them beautiful.
Hand Care Tips
Beautiful, well-kept and delicate hands are
important. Hands tell you a number of things about yourself. Hands tell
you how you lead your life and how you take care of your body and skin.
It is said that the hands tell you how old a woman is. No matter how old
you are, your hands tell an observer a lot about yourself as a person.
Dressing up in fancy clothes is of no use if you do not take care of
your hands and feet. While speaking or communicating with others you use
your hands to express yourself, emphasize a point etc. Hands play an
important role in communication. Imagine what life would be like without
your hands. It is a part of the body that you use the most, you cook
with them, get dressed with them, write with them, empathize with them
and shake others hands when you meet them. Take good care of your hands
and treat them well as they are essential for your existence.
Here are few hand care tips:
- The skin on your hand is thin and delicate; therefore take
special care of them.
- Moisturize your hands at least four times a day.
- Use your face exfoliator on your hands once a week.
- Once a week apply your face cream on to your hands before you go
- For dry hands after washing your hands with soap, wet them again.
Pour salt on your hands and then scrub them under water. Dry hands
and apply moisturizer on them.
- For greasy hands, after washing your hands rub cornmeal on them.
- Wear rubber gloves while working at home and in the garden.
- Protect and prevent your hands from aging and abuse.
- Protect your hands from the ravages of changing weather.
- Protect your hands while working in the sun.
- The best way to take care of your hands is to protect them on a
Home Remedies for Hand Care
We often forget to take care of our hands. Through we use our hands to
do all the work in and outside the house we seem to pay very little
attention to taking care of them.
Hand Care Recipe
Our hands have a very few oil glands, with the result that they tend to
get dry easily and very often as well. As they come in contact with
chemicals, detergents, garden dirt, and so on, when you undertake
cleaning works, they are exposed to further damage.
How to Have Beautiful Nails
Your nails form a very important part of your hands and they too need to
be well taken care of. Well-kept hands, with neat, clean and healthy
nails, are a pleasure to behold. On the other hand, dirty and poorly
kept nails will make your hands look ugly, even though the latter are
healthy and well cared for.