Read about simple home made beauty tips, treatments & remedies.
Home Beauty Tips
Everyone wants to look their best and as beautiful
as they can. Many of us spend a lot of money on branded beauty products
and on numerous visits to the beauty parlor. There are a number of
simple beauty treatments that we can use with things that are easily
available in our homes. Here are a few home beauty tips that you can try
using things from the kitchen without any extra cost.
- To remove puffiness from the eyelids, massage a drop of very
fresh castor oil on to them.
- To cool your eyes, make eye pads using thick slices of cucumber.
Another option is to use cotton pads soaked in cold milk. Lie down
and place them on your closed eyes and relax for a while.
- Putting a drop of rose water into each eye just before you sleep
can also refresh you eyes.
- To prevent your lips from chapping, use hot water fermentation on
your lips and then apply a mixture of vaseline and honey. Apply this
mixture about three times a week.
- To prevent your lips from drying you can use a ground mixture or
rose petals and milk butter.
- To delay age spots on your hand, use a piece of lemon and rub all
over your hand, before washing. This will delay onset of age-spots.
- If you have no time to shampoo your hair before going out, then
brush 1 tablespoon of talcum powder or corn flour through your hair.
Try this out first when you are not in hurry to make sure that it
works the way you want.
- To prevent hair loss you should have a biotin rich drink. Blend
bananas with honey, yogurt and low fat milk. Drink this for a few
- While blow drying and setting your hair, blow-dry at hot on the
roots of the hair. Roll your hair inwards or outwards at the ends.
To improve the setting make sure the ends are evenly rolled in or
rolled out. Heat the hair for a second and then let it cool. This
process of setting the hair will last longer and make your hair look
- To condition your hair, after shampooing your hair take some
conditioner on your palm and rub it with both hands. Apply from the
hair shaft moving downwards. Do not apply on your scalp. Rinse your
hair after 5 minutes.
- To add extra shine and glow to your hair add 2 tablespoons of
malt vinegar. Use it as a last rinse and towel dry your hair.
There is no doubt that all of us want to look beautiful, slim and fit.
One has to exercise sufficiently to look good. But it is important to
eat the right kind of diet to look beautiful.
Cause Of Dark Circles
Our face attracts the most amount of attention. Therefore, we pay most
attention to the way our face looks. We take special care of our face,
its skin, its appearance and we try to present our face in the most
beautiful manner we can.
Your diet contributes a great deal towards making you beautiful.
Therefore eating a proper healthy diet is important to keep looking
Tips To Look Young
There will hardly be any one on this earth who wants to look old. In
fact, almost every one of us wants to look young throughout his/ her
life. However, time is relentless and you tend to get older every year.