Nail Care is important when it comes to personal grooming. Check out tips on Nail Care.
Tips on Nail Care
Nail Care is important when it comes to personal
grooming. Suppose a woman has applied makeup carefully and attired
herself with most fashionable clothes, but has been careless about her
nails. How do you think she would look like then? Won't it be a bit
shabby? It happens in our everyday life. Indeed it would be better if we
give some more attention to nail care. Here are some essential tips on
nail care which would definitely help you a lot.
- Take care of your nails between salon visits.
- File your nails regularly and always keep them short.
- If your nails are exposed to chemicals, moisture, water, etc, it
could result in split peeling nails or allergic reaction. Wear
rubber gloves to protect your nails or coat them with some cotton.
- Never use something like scissors for both for infected and non
- Always get artifical nails applied by a good technician.
- Artificial nails would need manicure or refilling every two or
- If you decide to remove them, appropriate solution is not
difficult. Even when the artificial nails are removed, natural nails
remain in the same condition.
Nail Tip Design
- Using glue could damage your nails, even if it is applied on
- Ensure the last polish layer is dry before applying the next. Use
layers of different colours.
- Keep on experimenting with nail tip design. You could use Chinese
characters, apply small fake tattoos or create different patterns.
- You could use band-aids for applying design. Cut band-aids and
stick them on top of a dry coat of polish. Contrasting color would
For Acryllic Nails
- Keep your acrylic nail polished. Thick polish could cause bubbles
and uneven application. So first add a drop of polish and then
dilute it thinner.
- Before applying any acrylic layer, clean your nails. If the nails
have remnants of cuticle oil, old polish or lotion, the new polish
would not apply itself properly.
- For avoiding bubbles, remove the excess from the brush along the
- Lay a base coat to protect your nails and in the process, help
helps the acrylic layer to stick in proper way.
- Use a nail stick to clean up the acrylic on the skin around the
- Seal the polish with a top coat to camouflage possible bubbles or
- Seal the polish with a top coat to camouflage possible streaks or
bubbles. It also adds shine.
- Allow enough time to the nails to dry.
Hand Skin Care
Hands speak a lot about you. They tell how much you care about
yourselves, how you live your life and love your body. It is said that
hands reduce a womans age several years.
Tips for Healthy Nails
Everyone likes clean, well-manicured and polished nails. In fact, strong
and healthy nails serve as the perfect representative of the overall
health and fitness of a person.
Your nails need to be taken care of too. Giving your nails a manicure is
a good way to take care of them and pamper them. Given below are the
steps to achieve the perfect manicure at home.
Like the nails on your hand the nails on your feet too need to be taken
care of. You can give yourself a pedicure at home. Given below are the
steps to follow for a home pedicure.