Check out these simple natural foot care tips for beautiful feet.
Natural Foot Care Tips
It is said that you can have an idea about the
hygiene of a person by simply taking a look at his shoes or feet. In
fact, the way your feet look can tell the other person much about your
personal cleanliness. In other words, we can say that the health of your
feet plays a much important role in your overall personality. Thus, it
is quite obvious that people want to have beautiful and healthy feet.
However, for the purpose, you need to take proper care of your feet,
washing and scrubbing them properly, moisturizing them on a regular
basis, and so on. At the same time, you need to wear comfortable shoes,
which allow your feet to relax and breathe easily. Read on to explore
some more foot skin care tips.
Tips For Healthy & Beautiful Feet
- Wash you feet on a daily basis, in lukewarm soapy water.
Thereafter, rinse them with cool water, dry with a towel and apply
- Whenever you get your feet wet, make sure to dry them thoroughly,
especially between the toes.
- The best time to buy shoes is later in the day, when the feet are
a bit swollen. The shoes that feel comfortable at that time will
surely be comfy at all times of the day.
- If, and when, you go out in the sun wearing sandals, make sure to
apply a sunscreen on your feet, just like the rest of your exposed
- Scrub your feet, especially the heels, with a foot scrubber on a
regular basis. It will help remove the dead cells and make you feet
- Before going to bed, wash you feet thoroughly, dry them with a
towel and apply moisturizer generously, especially at the heels.
- Whenever you are applying moisturizer or cream on your feet,
avoid the area between the toes.
- To keep you feet dry and odor free, make use of products like
foot powders, foot sprays and specially designed insoles.
Natural Foot Care
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Milk
- Fill a tub with warm water and put the lemon juice, cinnamon
powder, olive oil and milk in it. Mix well.
- Put your feet in the tub and let them soak in the water for 10-15
- Now, wash your feet with a mild soap, dry them with a towel and
apply a foot care cream.
- 1 tbsp Almond Oil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Wheat Germ Oil
- 12 drops Eucalyptus Essential/Fragrance Oil
- Bottle (dark-colored)
- Take a dark colored bottle and put almond oil, olive oil, wheat
germ oil and eucalyptus oil in it.
- Shake the bottle shake extremely well and store in a cool, dry
- To use the lotion, just rub it into your feet and heels, after
you have cleaned and dried them.
Comment On This Article