Check out hair care & hair styling tips for beautiful and lustrous hair.
Hair Care Tips
The way your hair looks can make or ruin your appearance completely.
Beautiful hair completes any appearance. Your hairstyle has to be
perfect for you to look your best. There are a few of hair care secrets
that are very handy and will help you make your hair look wonderful.
Read these hair care tips to make your hair look and stay they way you
want them to.
- Do not shampoo your hair everyday. Hair that has not been washed
for a day or two is easier to style. Infact washing your hair once
every two or three days will actually make your hair healthy.
Washing your hair everyday robs hair of essential oils and dries
your scalp and hair.
- If you have oily hair squirt water at the roots. Water adds lift
to the hair roots. You can sprinkle some baby powder to the roots of
the hair as well. For dry coarse hair condition the ends of your
hair well every time you wash them.
- If you want to tie your hair up in a bun, keep the bun loose.
Finger comb your hair into a low disheveled bun.
- For sexy wavy hair use a sea salt spray. Mix sea salts in water
and fill a spray bottle. Squirt sea salt on damp hair, scrunch your
hair and let it air dry. As most of us have hair that has a natural
wave and the sea salts will bring it out.
- While blow-drying your hair finger comb your hair and separate
the tangles with your fingers. Dry your hair in this manner till
your hair is almost dry and then use a brush.
- Bangs are the in thing. Layering hair with bangs is the perfect
hairstyle. Keep the bangs thick and heavy or choose side-swept
bangs. Side-swept bangs paired with long layers look beautiful.
- Coloring your hair is another hair treatment option. It is a nice
change from the way you normally look. But choose a hair color that
will suit your skin color. Ask a professional to help you choose the
right color for your skin tone.
- Cut your hair in layers, this will make you look a lot younger.
- While curling your hair before using Velcro rollers use curling
irons. Squirt your dry hair with styling spray and then use a medium
curling iron to curl 2-inch sections of hair before rolling hair in
- Color your hair regularly. Color your hair every 28 days by doing
this you may actually prevent your hair from getting damaged.
- For shiny hair add a few drops of shine serum to water and squirt
it on to your hair.