: Every woman wants to look beautiful and by applying makeup you can highlight your important features. Learn how to apply makeup by following these simple tips.
How to Apply Makeup
Every girl or woman wants to look beautiful and to highlight their
important features, especially on their face. Every girl sooner or later
starts experimenting with make up. There is no doubt that make up, makes
you look beautiful but only if it applied properly. Many women do not
know how to apply make up properly. Here are a few make up tips that
should help you.
- Use a gel blush or a cream blush instead of powder in a shade of
pink and it will look more natural. Gels or creams are more
transparent and blend smoothly. Rub them onto your cheekbones and
blend upwards towards your eye for a glowing rosy complexion.
- To fix unpolished nails, fail nails into square shape, buff them
to give some shine and then apply a clear coat of polish. Then rub a
little cuticle oil around the edges of your nails and apply rich
moisturizer on your hand. In about 15 minutes your hand will have a
- The trend now is to have natural looking eyebrows and not thin,
arched brows. Use a tinted brow definer or eye shadow to fill your
brows if they are scanty.
- Before you sharpen your eyeliner or lip liner keep it in the
freezer for about 10 minutes. The pencil will harden a little and
will not break when sharpened.
- Women whose eyes are deep-set should use liquid liner instead of
pencil eyeliner. Liquid liner does not smudge easily and will not
smudge in the crease of the lid in deep-set eyes.
- To prevent mascara flaking off and smudging on your face, apply a
thin coat of mascara on your top lashes only. Then brush your lashes
with an eyelash brush to prevent clumpy mascara build-up.
- Before curling your eyelashes, heat the eyelash curler with a
hair dryer for a few seconds. Test to make sure that it is not very
hot and then apply it on your eyelashes. The heat will ensure that
the curl stays in place on extra long eyelashes.
- Before buying a concealer or foundation, test the color on the
inside of your wrist. The skin here is unblemished and will give you
an idea on how the color will look on your face.
- To extend the life of your foundation mix a drop of your
moisturizer to create a glowing look for your skin.
- Apply foundation after you have done your eye make-up. This way
you will be able to fix any mascara or eyeliner smudges.
- To prevent your lips from feeling dry when you apply matte
lipstick, apply lip balm on your lips before start your make up. By
the time you do your eyes and the rest of the face your lips would
have absorbed the balm and will be ready for the matte lipstick.
- To make lipstick last for longer shade your lips with lip liner
before you apply lipstick.
- If you have applied nail polish in a sloppy fashion, then just
soak your nails once they are dry in warm water for a few minutes
and them rub off the extra nail polish with a finger.
- Dark eye shadow can be used as eyeliner as well. Use a very flat
brush, wet is and dip it in dark eye shadow. Wriggle the brush into
your lash line paying special attention to the space between the
lashes and then use the color just above your lash line.