Check out tips on how to store and use lipstick.
Every woman loves to wear lipstick. Just a dash of lipstick adds so
much glamour to your face. Lipstick should be applied properly and
should be of the right color. Most of you would have noticed that
lipstick does not last long, especially when we eat and drink. Here are
a few tips on lipstick and how to make lipstick last long.
- Store lipstick in the fridge, it will last longer.
- While buying lipstick never use the tester on your lips. It is
very unhygienic. Apply the tester on fingertips. This is a better
option than the back of your hand as it closer than your lips.
- Use your lip liner as a base for your lipstick. This will ensure
that lipstick lasts longer. While using light lipstick, use nude
liner. Then apply lipstick on top of it.
- Line your lips whenever you use lipstick. Without lipstick your
lips will look soft and less defined and your lipstick will appear
- To keep lipstick off your teeth, once your have applied lipstick,
put your index finger into your mouth and pull it out. The extra
lipstick will come off on your finger.
- Lipstick can be used as blush, but do not use blush as lipstick.
- Apply lip liner first. If your apply lipstick first and then try
to apply lip liner you will not be able to see the natural line of
- Older women should avoid gloss and matter lipstick and stick to
- If you do not like a shade of lipstick, do not throw it out. Just
mix it with other shades of lipstick and create your own shade.
- If you have plump lips, apply lip liner just outside your natural
- To keep gloss on for longer first fill your lips with lip liner
and then apply gloss on it. The gloss has something to stick to and
therefore lasts longer.
- If your lipstick has broken, the just light a match under the
broken part of a while, when the lipstick melts a little then put it
back on the base. Then swivel down the lipstick and put it in the
fridge, uncovered for about 5 minutes.
- Try and avoid orange and brown shades of lipstick as they make
your teeth appear yellow.
- When you are to the last bit of your favorite lipstick scrape out
the last bits with an orange stick and mix it with lip-gloss or
vaseline and use it.
- To prevent lipstick from sticking to the glass you are drinking
from, discreetly lick the edge of the glass before touching your
lips to it.
Comment On This Article