Teenage makeup should always be soft and subtle. Check out makeup tips for teenagers.
Makeup Tips For Teenagers
It is first of all in teen age that the craze bugs to
look beautiful bites every body. All of a sudden then the world of
makeup and fashion starts looking extremely interesting. The craze to
experiment with looks specially comes with the entry in college.
However, as this age is very delicate, it is often not advisable to
apply extra make up. Teenage make up should always be soft and subtle. A
nice combination of colors, poise and sweet touch up makes teenage make
up attractive and charming.
What kind of make up is advisable for teenagers?
As a teenager you must know that you have got a soft and unexploited
skin and you must act wisely to preserve it. Make sure you do not use
any local and harsh products on your skin. Also remember not to be a
copy cat of makeup applied by people around because as a teenage it is
very important for you to develop an original style of your own. Do not
also give yourself an overdose of make up because it will make you look
more mature than you are. Try to stay away from that ultra glam and sexy
look as it will take a toll over your innocence which is the basic plus
point of your beauty.
Make up tips for teenagers
What to do
- Experiment with colors. Try wearing bright and floral colors. You
can also use light pink and black colors if you are willing for a
- Go for bright yet natural shades for make up.
- Do experiments with your eye make up but avoid extra glossy make
up any where else on your face.
- Go for lip gloss instead of lipstick.
- Try different kinds of hairstyles because changes in hair do help
in a complete make over.
- Remember to keep your skin clean, toned and moisturized. Avoid
using any harsh products on your skin.
- Experiment with your footwear.
- Innocence on your face is your real beauty, so avoid any kind of
make up that overshadows your natural charm and innocence.
What not to do
- Always make sure that you do not overdress yourself and whatever
you wear is in accordance with the occasion you are dressing up for.
- Avoid extra chemical treatment with your hairs. However
experiment as much as you can with natural and herbal products.
- Avoid wearing ultra glam dress and make up because that will
overshadow the natural charm of your face.
- Do not apply chemicals on your face instead go for home made and
- Avoid colors like queen, brown, grey and slate both in make up